All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution for higher education, or equivalent degree from a foreign institution with a minimum upper division GPA of 3.0.
The following materials are required for the application process:
- Online admission application ($30 application fee)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose (750 words) describing the candidate’s academic and professional background as well as career aspirations.
In addition, foreign students must submit:
- Official TOEFL scores (Minimum score is 550 on the paper-based, 213 on the computer-based, or 80 on the internet based test)
- Translations of transcripts
- Financial documents (in the case that a student visa is required)
The above admission requirements are minimums and not all students meeting them are assured admission. Students with a grade-point average below the above minimums may still apply to be considered for an admission waiver. The student must provide an explanation of why the waiver should be approved.